- Kaito Consulting Services Ltd.Kaito Consulting Services Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") views the protection of personal information as one of our top priorities in our corporate activity, respecting the privacy of clients, and is committed to managing personal information in an appropriate manner. The Company implements policies regarding the protection of personal information hereinafter set forth to ensure the protection of such personal information.
- Collection, use & provision of personal informationWhen obtaining and using personal information, the Company will state the intended use of the personal information, handle such information appropriately to the extent deemed necessary to achieve such intended use, and take measures to ensure that such information is not used for any other purposes. Any use or provision to a third party of personal information will be within the scope of the consent of the individual concerned
- Management & security measurement of personal informationThe Company ensures the security and accuracy of management practices of personal information by taking appropriate measures to protect against unauthorized access to as well as risks such as loss, damage and leakage of personal information. In case problems arise, the Company will take action to minimize the damage and promptly correct such problems.
- Continuous improvementThe Company will continuously improve the management system of personal information by reviewing such system periodically in accordance with social situations and developments
- Dealing with complaints & consultation relating to personal informationRegarding complaints and consultation relating to protection of personal information, the Company will promptly respond to the factual investigation and attend to the individual concerned in an appropriate manner as stated below. Upon request such as for disclosure, correction, deletion and suspension of use made by the individual concerned, the Company will respond to such request without delay.
- Contact info for inquiriesAs for the request for disclosure of personal information in the Company’s possession, any questions or inquiries regarding handling of personal information should please be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective Date November 1, 2019 Kaito Consulting Services Ltd. President & CEO Nir Malkit
Disclaimer While the Company takes all possible measures to ensure the accuracy of information on our website, we are not liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from any errors in the posted documents. Please note that the Company may change or remove the posted information on our website without notice.